Bioelectrical whole body measurement
In the first step, objective data such as heart rate, muscle activity, body composition and movement execution as well as the classification of the subjective feeling are measured and analysed, before being evaluated and displayed in the APP in real time. The data forms the basis for training programs that correspond to the body's current daily performance level and readiness.
- Comprehensive body analysis: 24 measuring points distributed over all important muscle groups
- Body Composition (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis)
- Muscle activity (electromyography)
- Motion analysis by means of acceleration sensors
- Heart rate
- Heart rate variability
Bioelectric whole-body stimulation
In the second step, the all-in-one wearable stimulates all the important muscle areas via 24 electrodes in a finely dosed manner. The stimulation optimises the target direction desired by the athlete or his/her trainer/supervisor. In this way, the efficiency of the training and the intensity of one's own body experience is perfected. Success becomes measurable and replicable.
- Programme recommendation according to current training data and body analysis
- Medically validated stimulation programmes
- Low and modulated medium frequency
- 24 dry electrodes
- Personal support by therapist or trainer
- completely mobile application possibilities
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
Motivation and targeted development
Through the subsequent documentation of results, training and the route to goal attainment can be navigated in a targeted way. This approach finds its application in rehabilitation, prevention and in training processes at all ages and levels of performance. As a certified medical device, SYMBIONT meets the highest standards of quality and safety.
The advantages for you:
- Motivation through documented success
- Continuous adaptation
- Comparison of subjective perception and objective measured values (autosensitive training)
- Improved understanding of physiological processes
Our products for personal trainers.
Here are our products for EMS studios.